1. Technology Upgradation: DNA FINGERPRINTING AND BIOASSAYS for ensuring product quality at commercial stage, for the first time in the country. Focus on other cutting edge technologies/automation in product manufacture to ensure global quality of products.
2. World Class Quality Assurance of Amulya Products: DNA Fingerprinting, Microbial count, HPLC, GC and also bio-assays.
3. Academic Collaborations: to promote commercialization of research/support to academia
4. Scientific validation: by pre-clinical and clinical evaluation
5. Publications and patents: in reputed national and international journals
1. Amulya Herbs Pvt. Ltd. Signed 5 years of Research collaboration agreement with Pharmaceutical Sciences Deptt. Chitkara university Punjab (India).
2. Amulya Herbs Pvt. Ltd. Signed agreement with Biotechnology department DAV College, Sector 10, Chandigarh
3. Amulya for All, Ayurveda for All We are on constant technology innovation in our production methods. Quality assurance is one of the most important factor in our production. Our collaborations for academic excellence, research and quality control has helped us in setting up our new factory at Barwala Distt. Panchkula, the process of manufacturing of herbal products are integrated part of both modern technology and traditional system of Ayurveda. The products, we offer at Amulya are assured o their quality, Purity, authenticity and sterility.